According to a new report, marijuana is having a substantial impact on the alcohol industry, and a majority of millenials prefer cannabis over alcohol. OutCo, a Southern California-based cannabis company, has partnered with Monocle Research to conduct a new report on the growing use of cannabis in California and its impact on the alcohol industry. The study revealed a sea …
Tag: Millenials cannabis
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!