According to a new report, marijuana is having a substantial impact on the alcohol industry, and a majority of millenials prefer cannabis over alcohol. OutCo, a Southern California-based cannabis company, has partnered with Monocle Research to conduct a new report on the growing use of cannabis in California and its impact on the alcohol industry. The study revealed a sea …
Tag: Millenials alcohol
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!