In 2012, Colorado voters gave approval to Amendment 64, legalizing recreational cannabis for everyone 21 and older. Among the law’s most vocal and prominent opponents was the state’s Governor, John Hickenlooper, who called the decision by voters “reckless”. At the time, Hickenlooper said he would “wave a magic wand” to reverse the decision, if he …
Tag: Milken Institute Global Conference
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!