The Michigan Medical Marijuana Review Panel voted 4 to 2 today to add autism as a condition that qualifies an individual to become a medical cannabis patient. The panel’s recommendation now heads to Mike Zimmer, Director of the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, who has final say over whether or not autism is …
Tag: mike zimmer
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!