The Michigan Medical Marijuana Review Panel voted 4 to 2 today to add autism as a condition that qualifies an individual to become a medical cannabis patient. The panel’s recommendation now heads to Mike Zimmer, Director of the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, who has final say over whether or not autism is …
Tag: mike zimmer
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!