Fifty-one percent of likely Michigan voters say they would support the legalization of cannabis for recreational use if it were to be regulated and taxed like alcohol, while 45 percent oppose the idea, according to the latest statewide poll conducted by Marketing Resource Group (MRG). According to a press release from MRG; “Geographically, the strongest …
Tag: michigan poll spring
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!