Michigan voters will have the opportunity this November to legalize marijuana, and according to new polling they are poised to do so. According to a new poll released by Michigan State University’s Institute for Public Policy and Social Research (their State of the State Survey), 61% of Michigan voters support legalizing marijuana for adults, with 34% undecided …
Tag: Michigan marijuana poll
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!