Michigan voters have made their state the 10th in the U.S. to legalize marijuana for recreational purposes. Proposal 18-1 has been given approval this evening by Michigan voters, with over 55% in support. Put forth by the Committee to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol, the initiative legalizes the possession of up to 2.5 ounces of marijuana, …
Tag: michigan election results
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!