By Emily Lawler, Michigan Live, Republished with Special Permission The Michigan Senate on Thursday moved suddenly to legalize and regulate medical marijuana dispensaries and non-smokable forms of the drug, discharging the bill from committee consideration and taking it up on the floor. The bills work in concert to address the effects of court rulings that …
Tag: Michigan dispensaries
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!