By Emily Lawler, Michigan Live, Republished with Special Permission The Michigan Senate on Thursday moved suddenly to legalize and regulate medical marijuana dispensaries and non-smokable forms of the drug, discharging the bill from committee consideration and taking it up on the floor. The bills work in concert to address the effects of court rulings that …
Tag: Michigan dispensaries
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!