By Rick Thompson Of all the chemicals that make up the cannabis plant, cannabidiol, or CBD, is typically viewed as the most beneficial to human health. Some states allow only CBD-based medical marijuana products to be legally consumed by their patients. In a recent article titled, “The Strongest Strains on Earth 2016,” High Times Magazine …
Tag: michigan cbd
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!