A strong majority of voters in Michigan support legalizing, taxing and regulating cannabis for recreational purposes, according to a new SurveyUSA poll. According to the poll, 64% of Michigan voters support legalizing cannabis in order to increase road and school funding, with just 28% of voters opposed to the move.
Tag: michigan cannabis legalization
- Study: Marijuana Use Associated With Decreased Incidence of Liver Cirrhosis in Those With Hepatitis C
- Massachusetts’ First Legal Recreational Marijuana Sales to Occur on November 20
- New Jersey Lawmakers to Vote on Marijuana Legalization This Month Says Senate President and Assembly Speaker
- National League of Cities Calls on Feds to Reschedule Marijuana, Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Oklahoma Officials Issue Licenses to Over 650 Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Over 1,000 Cultivators
- Texas Lawmaker Files Legislation to Decriminalize Marijuana Possession
- There Was Over $135 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in Colorado in September
- Michigan Marijuana Legalization Initiative Should Take Effect Next Month
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!