A strong majority of voters in Michigan support legalizing, taxing and regulating cannabis for recreational purposes, according to a new SurveyUSA poll. According to the poll, 64% of Michigan voters support legalizing cannabis in order to increase road and school funding, with just 28% of voters opposed to the move.
Tag: michigan cannabis legalization
- Wisconsin Governor Announces Support for Legalizing Marijuana
- Medical Marijuana Bill Signed Into Law by U.S. Virgin Islands Governor
- The Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains to Start 2019
- Legislation Filed in Virginia to Legalize Marijuana
- U.S. Attorney General Nominee Says He Would Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Federal Legislation Introduced To Protect State-Level Marijuana Legalization Laws
- Legislation to Legalize Personal Marijuana Cultivation Filed in Washington’s House and Senate
- Vermont Supreme Court Rules Burnt Marijuana Smell Not Probably Cause to Search Vehicle
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!