A strong majority of voters in Michigan support legalizing, taxing and regulating cannabis for recreational purposes, according to a new SurveyUSA poll. According to the poll, 64% of Michigan voters support legalizing cannabis in order to increase road and school funding, with just 28% of voters opposed to the move.
Tag: michigan cannabis legalization
- The Top 10 Popular Marijuana Strains in California
- Smokeable Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Florida Senate
- Report: Over 200,000 Full-Time Jobs Created by State-Legal Marijuana Businesses
- Legislation to Regulate and Tax Marijuana in Vermont Passes Senate With Veto-proof Majority
- The Current Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains
- Study: Cannabinoids May Be An Effective Adjunct Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer
- New Hampshire House Committee Approves Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Marijuana Banking Bill Passed by West Virginia House of Delegates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!