The Michigan Cannabis Coalition says it’s collected 170,000 signatures on their initiative to legalize recreational cannabis, which they’re hoping to put to a vote of the people next year. The Michigan Cannabis Control and Revenue Act would legalize the possession of an unlimited amount of cannabis for those 21 and older, while also allowing for …
Tag: Michigan Cannabis Control and Revenue Act
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!