In July, the Michigan Medical Marijuana Review Panel, a panel that consists of all but one licensed physician, voted 4 to 2 to recommend adding autism as a condition that qualifies an individual to become a legal medical cannabis patient. Despite this recommendation, Mike Zimmer, Director of the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs …
Tag: michael zimmer
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!