County-singer and activist Willie Nelson has announced plans to launch a chain of recreational cannabis stores around the United States, which will feature his own brand of cannabis strains and smoking accessories. The new line will be labelled Willie’s Reserve. “Willie has spent a lifetime in support of cannabis, both the industrial hemp side and …
Tag: michael bowman
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!