Interim drug czar Michael Botticelli has been confirmed by the United States Senate as the permanent holder of the position. Drug czar is the unofficial, though oft-cited, title for the Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP). Michael Botticelli recently made news by announcing that he supports Washington D.C.’s ability to spend …
Tag: Michael Botticelli
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!