Interim drug czar Michael Botticelli has been confirmed by the United States Senate as the permanent holder of the position. Drug czar is the unofficial, though oft-cited, title for the Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP). Michael Botticelli recently made news by announcing that he supports Washington D.C.’s ability to spend …
Tag: Michael Botticelli
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!