A legislative proposal to legalize recreational cannabis was officially introduced today in Mexico City. If approved into law, the proposal would legalize the possession of small amounts of cannabis for anyone 21 and older. In 2009, Mexico City took a step towards decriminalizing cannabis, by making the possession of up to 5 grams no longer …
Tag: mexico city
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!