A new poll of Utah voters has found overwhelming support for legalizing medical marijuana. According to the poll, conducted by Fairbank, Maslin, Maullin, Metz & Associates (FM3), 73% of Utah voters support a recently announced ballot initiative that would legalize medical marijuana throughout the state, including 64% of Republicans and 63% of active LDS voters. …
Tag: Metz & Associates
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!