A new poll released Friday by the Mercyhurst Center for Applied Politics at Mercyhurst University has found that 85% of registered voters in Pennsylvania support the legalization of medical cannabis, with only 10% opposed. The poll also found majority support for decriminalizing cannabis possession, with 59% in favor, to 34% opposed. A plurality of Pennsylvania voters also support legalizing recreational …
Tag: Mercyhurst University
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!