A new poll released Friday by the Mercyhurst Center for Applied Politics at Mercyhurst University has found that 85% of registered voters in Pennsylvania support the legalization of medical cannabis, with only 10% opposed. The poll also found majority support for decriminalizing cannabis possession, with 59% in favor, to 34% opposed. A plurality of Pennsylvania voters also support legalizing recreational …
Tag: Mercyhurst Center for Applied Politics
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!