Members of the Menominee Indian tribe, located in Wisconsin, voted 677 to 499 earlier this week to legalize recreational cannabis. Members also voted to legalize medical cannabis, 899 to 275. “This is new ground,” says Gary Besaw, Menominee chairman. “We have to start looking at developing best practices and draft ordinances to maximize the benefits …
Tag: menominee marijuana
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!