Cook County Judge Neil Cohen – responding to a lawsuit filed by an Iraq war veteran – has ordered the Illinois Department of Health to add post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) as a qualifying medical cannabis condition within 30 days. This is the first court decision among eight lawsuits filed by patients upset with rejections …
Tag: Melaney Arnold
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!