Medmar Healing Center, a medical cannabis dispensary in San Jose California, held a blood drive today, with one of the goals being to prove that dispensaries can be good neighbors, reports NBC. For the drive, two bloodmobiles were used, and free tacos and movie tickets were given out to those who donated.
Tag: Medmar Healing Center
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!