A new Quinnipiac University Poll has found that the vast majority of American voters believe that marijuana should be legal, and that the federal government should respect states’ rights. According to the poll, an overwhelming 93% of U.S. voters believe that marijuana should be legal for medical purposes. A strong, though obviously smaller majority (59%) …
Tag: medical weed poll
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!