New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy announced today that the state is expanding their medical marijuana program to include five new conditions that qualify an individual to legally use the medicine. Governor Murphy announced the expansion the same day as a governor-appointed task force recommended he do so. The conditions being added are migraines, anxiety, chronic …
Tag: medical marijuana tourette’s
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!