On Tuesday, March 10, at 12:30pm EST, Senators Cory Booker (D-NJ), Rand Paul (R-KY) and Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) will host a press conference to introduce bipartisan legislation that would end the United State’s prohibition on medical cannabis. Specific details of the proposal will be announced at the press conference. “Almost half the states have legalized …
Tag: medical marijuana prohibition
- drug policy alliance, medical cannabis bill, medical cannabis legislation, medical cannabis prohibition, medical marijuana bill, medical marijuana legislation, medical marijuana prohibition, michael collins, senator cory booker, senator kirsten gillibrand, senator rand paul, u.s. cannabis bill, u.s. marijuana bill
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!