A key committee in Maine has given approval to legislation designed to protect medical cannabis patients from being denied organ transplants. LD 764 has been given approval by the Join Standing Committee on Health and Human Services with a close 7 to 6 vote. According to its summary, “This bill prohibits the medical use of …
Tag: medical marijuana organ transplant
Maine Committee Passes Legislation to Prevent Medical Marijuana Patients from Being Denied Organ Transplants
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!