By NORML Voters will decide this November on a statewide ballot measure to regulate the use and dispensing of cannabis for therapeutic purposes. The Secretary of State’s office has confirmed that initiative proponents, North Dakota Compassionate Care, submitted a sufficient number of signatures from registered voters to qualify the measure for the November ballot.
Tag: Medical Marijuana Measure
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!