Medical marijuana would be legal under a bill approved today by West Virginia’s full Senate. Substitute Senate Bill 386 was passed through its third and final reading today with a 28 to 6 vote, sending it to the House of Representatives. Passage in the House would send it to Governor Jim Justice for consideration. The …
Tag: medical marijuana legalize
- anorexia, Cachexia, medical cannabis, medical marijuana legalization, medical marijuana legalize, post traumatic stress disorder, Refractory generalized anxiety disorder, reschedule marijuana, senate bill 386, Severe nausea, wasting syndrome, west virginia, West Virginia cannabis, West Virginia dispensaries, West Virginia legalization, West Virginia marijuana, West Virginia medical cannabis, West Virginia Medical Cannabis Commission, West Virginia medical marijuana, West Virginia medical weed, West Virginia senate bill 386
- Study: Cannabis Terpenes have “Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Anticancer, Antitumor, Neuroprotective, Anti-Mutagenic, Anti-Allergic, Antibiotic and Anti-Diabetic Attributes”
- Study: Cannabis Can Help Treat Schizophrenia, Offering “a Fresh Start and Newfound Hope”
- It’s Official: North Dakota Marijuana Legalization Initiative Placed on November Ballot
- Study: Legalizing Medical Marijuana Associated with a 33.7% Reduction in Workplace Fatalities Among Those Aged 25 to 44
- Marijuana Expected to be Rescheduled Federally by the Fall
- Study: CBD Helps Heal Wounds During Their Early Stages
- Nearly $600 million in Legal Marijuana Sold in Denver Last Year, $44 Million in Taxes Garnered
- Study: 80% of Autistic Children Saw Improvements Afer Consuming CBD
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!