Medical marijuana would be legal under a bill approved today by West Virginia’s full Senate. Substitute Senate Bill 386 was passed through its third and final reading today with a 28 to 6 vote, sending it to the House of Representatives. Passage in the House would send it to Governor Jim Justice for consideration. The …
Tag: medical marijuana legalize
- anorexia, Cachexia, medical cannabis, medical marijuana legalization, medical marijuana legalize, post traumatic stress disorder, Refractory generalized anxiety disorder, reschedule marijuana, senate bill 386, Severe nausea, wasting syndrome, west virginia, West Virginia cannabis, West Virginia dispensaries, West Virginia legalization, West Virginia marijuana, West Virginia medical cannabis, West Virginia Medical Cannabis Commission, West Virginia medical marijuana, West Virginia medical weed, West Virginia senate bill 386
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!