As we previously reported, a team of renowned attorneys will soon be filing a set of lawsuits to place an injunction on, and overturn Washington State’s Senate Bill 5052, a regressive medical cannabis proposal recently signed into law by Governor Jay Inslee. The new law, which goes into effect July 1st of next year, will …
Tag: medical marijuana lawsuits
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!