As we previously reported, a team of renowned attorneys will soon be filing a set of lawsuits to place an injunction on, and overturn Washington State’s Senate Bill 5052, a regressive medical cannabis proposal recently signed into law by Governor Jay Inslee. The new law, which goes into effect July 1st of next year, will …
Tag: medical marijuana lawsuits
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!