Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has signed into law an ordinance to expand access to medical cannabis. Mayor Bowser signed Bill 22-0138 10 days after the district’s council gave it unanimous approval with a 12 to 0 vote. Bowser had until March 27th to sign it, veto or or allow it to become law without …
Tag: Medical Marijuana Dispensary Emergency Amendment Act
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!