An independent human rights board of inquiry in Canada has ruled that medical marijuana expenses should be covered by an employee’s insurance plan. The case revolves around Gordon Skinner, a resident of Head of Chezzetcook who had a motor vehicle accident while working as an elevator mechanic. He had been denied coverage for medical marijuana, …
Tag: medical marijuana canada
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!