A Quinnipiac University poll released today has found that a drastic majority of Connecticut voters support the legalization of medical cannabis. In fact, the poll found Connecticut to have the highest support for medical cannabis legalization ever recorded in the U.S. by a professionally conducted poll. According to the poll, 90% of voters in Connecticut support making medical cannabis legal, …
Tag: medical cannabisr
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!