North Carolina’s Senate, with a unanimous vote, has passed House Bill 1220, a measure to legalize cannabis extracts for medical purposes. The proposal has already passed the state’s House (111 to 2 vote), but will go back for one final vote (which is expected to happen quickly) for heading to Governor Pat McCrory for consideration. If approved into law, HB 1220 will …
Tag: medical cannabis tincture
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!