North Carolina’s Senate, with a unanimous vote, has passed House Bill 1220, a measure to legalize cannabis extracts for medical purposes. The proposal has already passed the state’s House (111 to 2 vote), but will go back for one final vote (which is expected to happen quickly) for heading to Governor Pat McCrory for consideration. If approved into law, HB 1220 will …
Tag: medical cannabis tincture
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!