Colorado officials have recommended that the state fund eight different studies on the benefits of medical cannabis, including two for childhood epilepsy, two for post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), one for inflammatory bowel disease and one for pediatric brain tumors. Officials recommend that $7.5 million be put into these eight studies. The studies would be …
Tag: medical cannabis studies
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!