Those with Parkinson’s disease and Huntington’s disease who receive a recommendation from their physician will be authorized to possess medical cannabis legally under new rule changes approved by Governor Susana Martinez. “Friday’s announcement demonstrates the response from the Martinez administration we have been seeking for a long time,” said Emily Kaltenbach, New Mexico Director of the Drug …
Tag: medical cannabis program
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!