Those with Parkinson’s disease and Huntington’s disease who receive a recommendation from their physician will be authorized to possess medical cannabis legally under new rule changes approved by Governor Susana Martinez. “Friday’s announcement demonstrates the response from the Martinez administration we have been seeking for a long time,” said Emily Kaltenbach, New Mexico Director of the Drug …
Tag: medical cannabis program
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!