The Arizona Supreme Court on Tuesday issued two rulings prohibiting courts and prosecutors from denying medical cannabis use as a term of probation, provided that the individual has a valid medical cannabis card. In one case, a man was convicted of possessing cannabis with the intent to sell, and was banned from using cannabis by …
Tag: medical cannabis probation
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!