Medical cannabis is now legal in Ohio thanks to House Bill 523 taking effect. Unfortunately, however, legal cannabis sales won’t begin for another 18 to 24 months as the state’s medical cannabis industry gets up and running. Under the new law, those with a qualifying condition who receive a recommendation from a physician will be …
Tag: Medical Cannabis Now Legal
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!