By NORML Voters will decide this November on a statewide ballot measure to regulate the use and dispensing of cannabis for therapeutic purposes. The Secretary of State’s office has confirmed that initiative proponents, North Dakota Compassionate Care, submitted a sufficient number of signatures from registered voters to qualify the measure for the November ballot.
Tag: medical cannabis measure
- Study: Marijuana Use Associated With Decreased Incidence of Liver Cirrhosis in Those With Hepatitis C
- Massachusetts’ First Legal Recreational Marijuana Sales to Occur on November 20
- New Jersey Lawmakers to Vote on Marijuana Legalization This Month Says Senate President and Assembly Speaker
- National League of Cities Calls on Feds to Reschedule Marijuana, Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Oklahoma Officials Issue Licenses to Over 650 Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Over 1,000 Cultivators
- Texas Lawmaker Files Legislation to Decriminalize Marijuana Possession
- There Was Over $135 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in Colorado in September
- Michigan Marijuana Legalization Initiative Should Take Effect Next Month
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!