By NORML Voters will decide this November on a statewide ballot measure to regulate the use and dispensing of cannabis for therapeutic purposes. The Secretary of State’s office has confirmed that initiative proponents, North Dakota Compassionate Care, submitted a sufficient number of signatures from registered voters to qualify the measure for the November ballot.
Tag: medical cannabis measure
- The Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains to Start 2019
- Legislation Filed in Virginia to Legalize Marijuana
- U.S. Attorney General Nominee Says He Would Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Federal Legislation Introduced To Protect State-Level Marijuana Legalization Laws
- Legislation to Legalize Personal Marijuana Cultivation Filed in Washington’s House and Senate
- Vermont Supreme Court Rules Burnt Marijuana Smell Not Probably Cause to Search Vehicle
- Legislation to Legalize Medical Marijuana Filed in South Carolina
- Enough Signatures Submitting in Denver to Put Magic Mushrooms Initiative on November Ballot
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!