Medical marijuana is now legal in Florida thanks to portions of Amendment 2 taking effect. The new law allows those who receive a recommendation from a physician to possess and use cannabis and cannabis products for medical use. It also legalizes a regulated system of dispensaries to distribute the medicine. Although this system isn’t expected …
Tag: medical cannabis florida
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!