An independent human rights board of inquiry in Canada has ruled that medical marijuana expenses should be covered by an employee’s insurance plan. The case revolves around Gordon Skinner, a resident of Head of Chezzetcook who had a motor vehicle accident while working as an elevator mechanic. He had been denied coverage for medical marijuana, …
Tag: medical cannabis canada
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!