Recently Chuck Rosenberg, head of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), told reporters he believes that calling cannabis medicine is “a joke”. This has immediately drawn backlash from supporters of medical cannabis, including a Change.org petition put forth by Marijuana Majority which has over 80,000 signatures at the time of this article’s publication. “What really …
Tag: medical cannabis a joke
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!