North Dakota voters have passed Measure 5 to legalize medical cannabis. Measure 5 allows those who receive a recommendation from a physician to possess and use cannabis for medical purposes. The initiative permits patients to “purchase medical marijuana from tightly regulated non-profit compassion centers that are licensed by the state to cultivate and dispense limited …
Tag: Measure 5
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!