Two separate campaigns aiming to legalize cannabis in Michigan have received approval from the state to begin collecting signatures on their initiatives, with both groups aiming for the 2016 general election ballot. The Board of State Canvassers on Thursday approved petitions from the Michigan Cannabis Coalition (MCC) and the Michigan Comprehensive Cannabis Law Reform Committee …
- Board of State Canvassers, jeff hank, Marketing Resource Group, matt marsden, mcc, MCCLRC, michigan, michigan cannabis, Michigan Cannabis Coalition, Michigan Cannabis Control Board, Michigan Comprehensive Cannabis Law Reform Committee, michigan legalization, michigan marijuana, Michigan Responsibility Council
- 10 Most Important Cannabis Studies Release in 2018 So Far
- In June, Oregon Garnered $8.5 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana Sales
- Study: CBD Increases Comfort in Dogs with Osteoarthritis
- Study: Marijuana Use Not Associated With Increased Risk of Dating Abuse
- There Was $129 Million in Marijuana and Marijuana Products Sold in Colorado in June
- Study: Cannabis Terpenes have “Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Anticancer, Antitumor, Neuroprotective, Anti-Mutagenic, Anti-Allergic, Antibiotic and Anti-Diabetic Attributes”
- Study: Cannabis Can Help Treat Schizophrenia, Offering “a Fresh Start and Newfound Hope”
- It’s Official: North Dakota Marijuana Legalization Initiative Placed on November Ballot
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Cannabis news and information.