The primaries are over, and New York City has narrowed down its mayoral candidates to three; Republican Joseph Lhota, Democrat Bill de Blasio and Independent Adolfo Carrión, Jr.. All of these candidates are supporters of cannabis law reform, and are in favor of decriminalizing or legalizing cannabis. Joseph Lhota was actually the first New York City mayoral candidates …
Tag: mayoral candidate
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!