The primaries are over, and New York City has narrowed down its mayoral candidates to three; Republican Joseph Lhota, Democrat Bill de Blasio and Independent Adolfo Carrión, Jr.. All of these candidates are supporters of cannabis law reform, and are in favor of decriminalizing or legalizing cannabis. Joseph Lhota was actually the first New York City mayoral candidates …
Tag: mayoral candidate
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!