Miami Beach commissioners have unanimously passed an ordinance that would establish an $100 fine for those caught possessing small amounts of cannabis. The vote comes just days after the commissioners of Miami-Dade, the largest county in Florida, passed a similar proposal. Under the new law, police will have the option of issuing a $100 fine …
Tag: mayor phillip levine
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!