With a 35 to 3 vote, the Nashville Metro City Council has given final approval to an ordinance that will decriminalize the possession of small amounts of cannabis. Mayor Meagan Barry says she will sign it into law. Under the proposed ordinance, which will go into effect immediately following Mayor Barry’s signature, the possession of …
Tag: mayor meagan barry
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!