With a 35 to 3 vote, the Nashville Metro City Council has given final approval to an ordinance that will decriminalize the possession of small amounts of cannabis. Mayor Meagan Barry says she will sign it into law. Under the proposed ordinance, which will go into effect immediately following Mayor Barry’s signature, the possession of …
Tag: mayor meagan barry
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!