The Wichita City Council has unanimously voted to give initial approval to an ordinance that would reduce penalties for some first-time marijuana offenses. The approved ordinance would require a $50 fine for most first-time offenders of possessing marijuana; if over 21, they would not have to undergo drug-related counseling. Currently a first-time marijuana possession offense …
Tag: mayor jeff longwell
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!