On Tuesday, voters in Washington D.C. approved an initiative to legalize the possession of up to two ounces of cannabis, and the private cultivation of up to six cannabis plants, for those 21 and older. Unlike legalization initiatives approved in Alaska and Oregon this election (and Washington and Colorado in 2012), D.C.’s Initiative 71 doesn’t …
Tag: mayor-elect muriel bowser
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!