218 members of Italy’s parliament have signed on to a measure to legalize recreational cannabis which was given approval yesterday by the Intergrupo Parlamentare Cannabis Legale, a cross-party committee of lawmakers. The proposal now goes to Italy’s full 945 member parliament for consideration. If approved into law, the measure would allow adults in Italy to …
Tag: matteo renzi
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!