Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker (R) has signed into law a bill that delays the opening of cannabis retail outlets. On November 8th Massachusetts voters gave approval to Question 4 to legalize cannabis. The initiative allows those 21 and older to possess up to an ounce of cannabis (10 ounces at a private residence) and cultivate …
Tag: Massachusetts delay
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!