Massachusetts Marijuana Possession Laws: 1 ounce or less: Penalty: Civil infraction up to $100. More than 1 ounce (first offense): Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 6 months in jail and/or a maximum fine of $500. More than 1 ounce (subsequent offenses): Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 1 year in jail and/or a maximum …
Tag: Massachusetts cannabis possession laws
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!